Search This Blog...

Wednesday 1 August 2012

I'm Back...With A Haul! Primark, H & M, Vero Moda, Lush and more...

 Hey guys! I've finally stopped being lazy and I'm back with a new blog post, and who doesn't LOVE a haul?!

I went all the way to Merry Hill today in Dudley and picked up some bits that I thought I would share with you. I apologize for the quality of the images, some are off.

Firstly, there's Primark. I was a little disappointed with Primark this time as although I found nice stuff on the hangers, when I tried it on, it was unflattering, so I ended up getting pretty much just basics, which never fail to disappoint...

 These caught my eye and they are so cute and comfy! Nude pumps - £6

 This was a bit of an impulse purchase but the colours are lovely. Set of 4 nail polishes - £2

 Boring black plaited belt - £1

I love Primark jeans as they are a really good price so I don't mind if they only last one season, plus the size 6 super skinny regular fit my tiny legs perfectly as I like my skinnies TIGHT. Indigo super skinny jeans - £11

 I get a pair of these everytime I visit a Primark. Plain black leggings - £3

 2 Bandeau tops in the sale at £1 each in Black and Cobalt.

 Sheer black tights, pretty standard, cheap and cheerful - £2.50.

 My NYC eyelash curler is on it's way out so I picked this one up for £1.

 Plain black v-neck t-shirt for work - £3

Long Sleeved scoop necked t-shirt, also for work - £3.50

Next I went to H & M...

 Black tube skirt for work. I have to wear black or the brand stock. I would never have bought this much black otherwise, I HEART COLOUR! I have one of these in red, navy and taupe too! - £3.99

 I'm a blazer addict and black was the only one missing from my collection, is good for work too. £14.99

These look awesome! Lint rollers in a compact little roller thing. So handy! 99p.

Although we have Vero Moda at work, I'd never seen a stand alone store, so I was eager to see what stock was different and I was shocked that I only recognised 2 items that can be found in House Of Fraser :O

Saw this jumper and loved it! It is so unbelievably soft and I know it's summer, but at £9 (YES THAT IS FULL PRICE!) I had to get it. It's beautiful colour too. I chose this pink out of the red/coral, navy and cream.


From Lush I bought a Bubblegum lip scrub. I've tried the vanilla-chocolate one before and it was really effective, but I wasn't a massive fan of the taste, so it went out of date before I used half of it. I decided I liked the sound of this one better (candy floss!!) so I got the pink one. £5.95.



I then went to Dorothy Perkins and headed straight for the sale jewellery. I am really into feather earrings at the moment so when I saw these shoulder grazers at £2, I HAD to buy them.


The sale jewellery was BOGOF so I picked up this feather necklace that caught my eye (only £2 anyway but got for FREE!)

Finally I went to Superdrug.

 I wanted to try this as soon as it came out and it is reduced to £3.99 at the moment so I picked it up to give it a try. Collection 2000 Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make Up Fixer Spray. If you guys want me to review this then let me know. 

 I am always looking for something to apply my foundation flawlessly. I have tried stipple brushes, paddle brushes and I'm now onto sponges. My current cheap sponges weren't quite right and when I saw that this had been raved about constantly, I thought I'd give it a go. It's the Cosmoplitan Blend Perfection Sponge and it was £4.99 which I was a bit anxious about as it's a lot for a single sponge! I will review this also if anyone's interested.

Finally I picked up a Strawberry flavoured Carmex tube as I LOVE Carmex and I can never seem to find the Strawberry flavour, so when I saw this is snapped it up, especially seeing as it was on promotion at around £1.70 I think (I can't find this reciept.)


So that was my haul, I hope you enjoyed it! I am going to try and get back into the blogging swing so if you have any ideas or requests, let me know. I also have an Instagram account now so please follow me, my username is Belleeexx.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you on my next post.

Belle xx






No comments:

Post a Comment