Search This Blog...

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Haul: STILA IN POUNDLAND?!, The Body Shop...and ok some more feather earrings...

Hey Guys,

I've just posted a favourites post so please check that out.

So I went to Poundland today to just have a little look and I was so excited with what I saw. Firstly, there were some Sinful Colors nail polish which I'd heard was good, so I picked one up in a really bright neon pink in the shade 'Scandal'.



I swatched this a little and it seems quite sheer but I'll have to apply it properly to see. This was £1 obviously.


I went to Poundland in Merry Hill recently and saw a few Stila products. It was the empty 4 pan palletes and the 'whitening powder' refills. Well when I went in my local Poundland, they had the powder but also the Stila SPF 30 oil free sheer color tinted moisturisers! And in different shades! I thought it was too good to be true but sure enough it was. I got the light (03) ones and I bought 2 because I thought it would be a good idea to stock up as I doubt they will be there permanently. My friend also picked one up. I've never tried these before but I've heard them talked about a lot so I'll try them out and maybe review them if you're interested. These are no longer on the Stila UK website so maybe they're discontinued. £1 each.


I've not been liking my skincare at the moment and wanted to try something new so I went into The Body Shop and I saw these things for £2 each and thought that cucumber is something quite calming and refreshing. So I bought the Cleansing Milk...


...and the Freshening Water.

Finally, I went into Superdrug to get some foundation (Bourjois Healthy Mix but someone had opened it so I took it back for a refund) and saw these gorgeous feather, fabric, and chain earrings for only £3.99. I have WAY too many feather earrings but I just HAD to get these as they are so different.


So that's my haul. Hope you enjoyed it.

Belle xx

6 comments:

  1. I hope the Stila moisturiser works for you! It went really tacky and orange on me :( Lovely earrings, loving your blog, new follower right here :)

    Ali xx
    zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried it recently, and tacky and orange are the PERFECT words to describe this. Might do a review on it.

    And aww thanks, I'll be sure to check out your blog too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find! The poundland near me never has any good finds in it :(
    please check out my blog http://sazual.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your haul!x

    Please check out my blog:
    http://zsummerton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tinted moisturiser is AWFUL! Have only worn it once and its abysmal.

    Thankyou for your comments :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete